We are here to serve the area with the highest quality organic and natural foods! Our goal is to help ensure vibrant good health for people, for our community and for the land. We support sustainable agriculture and the farmers who practice it, and strive to restore the connection between locally grown and produced food and our local consumers
TRASH TO TREASURE
Recycled Art Show
RECYCLE, REFURBISH, RECLAIM, PRESUPPOSE, REVAMP, REUSE!
Everyone is invited to enter! There will be 4 age categories (Elementary, Middle School (grades 6-8), High School & Adults), with prizes awarded in each division.
- Entries must be dropped off by close of business Saturday, April 15th and accompanied by an entry form (CLICK HERE ). Please make sure your name is marked somewhere on your project.
- Your project must be made from recycled/recyclable/repurposed materials that would otherwise be destined for the trash or recycling bin.
- You cannot use anything purchased in your project other than glue or fasteners.
- One entry per person.
- Judging will take place from Monday April 17- Saturday April 22. Everyone is welcome to stop in and cast votes for your favorite in each category.
- We will announce the winner Monday, April 24th & we will keep the winning pieces on display for an additional week. Please pick up your projects as soon as you can as we have very limited storage space.
- The rest is up to you- Use your imagination & let your creativity flow!
Here are a few ideas to get your creative juices flowing!
We are located at the traffic light on Hwy 395 in beautiful, downtown Kettle Falls, Washington
P.O. Box 653 Kettle Falls, WA 99141 509-738-2727 Manager@meyersfallsmarket.com